Facebook Ad Specs, Tips, Webinars & All Your Need-to-Knows!
If you missed our webinar Targeting Facebook Ads Using BI, download it here, and get helpful tips from Upper Hand CEO, Kevin MacCauley. The webinar will help you create ads using Facebook targeting features to reach potential clients by age, location, gender, interests and more!
Before you can start advertising on Facebook, follow these simple steps to Create a Facebook Page for your sports business.
Ad Design Resources:
Remember the ideal measurements for Facebook Ads are 1,200 x 628 pixels with less than 20% text. Your ads will appear different sizes depending on the ad placement you choose, so be sure to keep this differentiation in mind when designing! Here’s a guide to the appearance of different ad placements.
Using templates will help you ensure that your ads are the right size to present high quality images, with the most effective amount of text. Here are some helpful design tools:
- Canva offers some great templates for Facebook ads, that you can customize yourself. In addition they offer many free images and graphics you can include in your add, and others you can use for $1.
- If you’d rather pay someone to do the bulk of your ad designing, you can use Envatomarket sports Facebook ad templates starting at just $5.
You might also like some of these Upper Hand Facebook Blogs:
- 4 Steps to Effective Sports Facebook Advertising- Follow these steps to make sure your ads fit your brand & make the most of sports Facebook advertising, driving clients to your next sports training program!
- Social Media Tips to Boost Your Online Sports Registration - Boost brand awareness & online sports registration with these 7 platforms & tips that are sure to maximize your social media marketing efforts.
- Content To Increase Your Social Media Following - Don't rely solely on ads. Increase your sports social media following with engaging content, so you can sell your brand without constantly advertising your product!
- Getting Creative with Sports Facebook Ads - Tell your sports brand's story by getting creative with your Facebook Advertising. Use video, carousel or collection ads to create unique sports ads.