An online and mobile registration for your sports camp make life easier not only for clients, but for you and your staff as well. Moving your process online offers distinct benefits with which a paper registration simply cannot compete. Here are 6 reasons why going mobile is a must for your next sports camp registration:
- Mobile registration can help save time for your organizers and staff by allowing them to quickly search for a registered client or sign up a new participant on the spot. Rather than have messy piles of paperwork that all need to be gone over to catch errors or missing information, a mobile registration will ensure all required info is collected. This can also save time on follow up calls or time spent gathering info and paperwork that was missed to begin with, saving administrative hours, and money.
- Secure processing of payment and information can put your customers at ease. Less hands are involved and less eyes see sensitive information pertaining to personal information and credit cards, putting less customers at risk concerning identity theft. This can be a valuable point that may just tip the scales in your favor.
- Another plus - management of data that is centralized and local to you! If all of your registrations are in one platform, that system track historical participation info for you. Enjoy the ability to view payment information, customer information, open slots for registration, assign numbers for registrants if needed, analyze demographic information based off of data, email participants regarding sales receipts or registration information and more. Having a centralized data collection to manage will make future camp registrations much smoother.
- When you start saving money and time on admin work, you can put those resources back into other parts of your camp! While this is a latent and generally secondary effect, it is important to realize, the savings that come into play when you put the power to register into your customers’ hands! By freeing up manpower and money from registration, this allows you to put more effort into other components, such as trophees for the end of camp, better programming or bringing on additional trainers. This can improve the efficiency of your camp and leave you with more satisfied clients.
- Complete customization and automation of your sports camp registration will enable you to collect the information you need, just like you would on a paper form, but more efficiently. In addition it allows parents more flexibility to register their athletes anytime they want, without worries about having enough cash or remembering their forms the day of camp.
Some people are procrastinators, or prefer to go about scheduling or planning their training, late at night - this saves you the trouble of needing to be awake or return calls, while making registration easily available, fitting the needs of your clients. When you utilize camp registration software, you make registration more available for those who can't make it to a physical location. You can also have a cutoff date or participant limit. This can prevent registration too close to the event, or an overflow of athletes. Having last minute issues with registration, or an understaffed camp can leave parents feeling the organization is unprepared and unequipped to work with their young athletes.
- Finally, marketing efforts can also be improved as you are able to track and analyze data in your camp registration software system, and you can use this to the advantage of future promotional and planning efforts. Making an email list prior to the event of past clients who might be interested will not only help your marketing efforts, but also keep your next camp top-of-mind, encouraging additional word of mouth advertising and referrals. You may also want to use an email list to send out thank you emails and surveys afterwards to gather data regarding what athletes considered important most successful about the camp.
Learn more about the advantages of mobile responsive camp registration or get started with your next event below...